Saturday, December 1, 2018

November Latest News - Ultimas Noticias Noviembre

Hi
We made this short video to share with all of you about our latest news. 
Thank you for taking the time to watch and your support.






At last IFR. So many people to thank for.
First to God, who allows all things to happen in his time and provides all the ways for it. 
Secondly, my wonderful wife Natasha Brown. There is no way I could have accomplished this without her help, taking care of so many responsibilities so I could take the time to focus to study and get this done. Thank you all the instructors who helped me get all the necessary requirements and their willingness and time to support me in this big step. All my aviator friends who were always and are still encouraging and helping in any area to become a better pilot.
And all those who faithfully support us through prayer and financially. We are all part of the same kingdom. To you all Thank you. One step closer to Mission Aviation Amazon





#amazonlifeprojectblogspotcom
#aviacionamazonas
#amazonaviation
#proyectoglobal
#aviacion
#aviation




No comments:

Post a Comment