Friday, March 2, 2018

February 2018. Video Series ABWE

Hello friends and family, The weather is nice and cool here in Florida and we are loving it!
This year Jonatan and I spent Valentine’s Day apart but we are going to spend some days as a family this next week sharing our love.

We thank God for the love we share with our family and also His unwavering love towards us. This past month Jonatan was able to focus on studying for his pilot instrument rating. A big prayer request answered, he found an instructor that is helping him finish up his training to get this rating and we hope he can finish soon. Natasha also had some huge answers to prayer. You may have seen a post on Facebook and we will share it on here as well:
“Today I’m so overwhelmed by how much God loves me. It has been over 2 years since I have had this passion inside of me to do something with birth training and helping pregnant mothers. I had no idea how it was going to happen with a newborn at the time (Isabella) and my husband focusing on his training. So, I just prayed... I want to implement my knowledge in the Amazon with hopes of having a crisis pregnancy center, if it’s Gods will... TODAY I have my first doula clinical and birth assistant training...So many emotions!!!!”

Natasha will have her first birth as a doula at any time and we ask you to help us pray. If you don’t know what a doula is, it is a certified personnel that specifically helps the mother during birth. There are birth doulas and postpartum doulas but Natasha wants to focus right now on being a birth doula. She also had the opportunity to become a birth assistant at the birth center where she gave birth to Gabriella. This is an on-call position and isn’t a full-time job, which is perfect now with having a toddler and newborn. We will see what all God has in store for her future! We leave you with this month's video. We love you all, take care!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment